Thank you for attending!
FCHCC 4th Annual
Excellence in Business Awards –
Congratulations to this year’s winners!
Check out the press release here.
- Excellence in Business Winner, President Emeritus Award: Clark Vargas, C. Vargas & Associates Ltd.
- Rising Star: Fernando Corps, Jax Elite Expo
- Up and Coming Business of the Year: 1928 Cuban Bistro
- Woman in Business: Maria Incer, Incer Global Services
- Business Leader of the Year: Vince Caicedo, homecomings Mortgage & Equity
- Small Business of the Year: Brown Accounting Services
- Corporate Business of the Year: Florida Blue
About the Event: FCHCC’S Excellence in Business Awards Ceremony is where we recognize successful leaders who have exhibited an outstanding job in their industries and in the community.
Below, you can learn about the categories for awards for the 2023 Excellence in Business Awards.
For questions about this event, send an email to email@example.com
- Rising Star Award. Presented to the individual candidate who demonstrated growth and excelled in his or her field of professional accomplishments and community involvement impacting the area that the FCHCC serves. The candidate should be under 35 years of age and have 5 years of their chosen profession.
- Up & Coming Business Award. Presented to a business with less than five (5) years established, with stable financial growth, and a strong commitment to supporting the Hispanic Community.
- Business Leader of the Year. This award is recognizing an individual in the area served by FCHCC for having made professional and community-based impact through business endeavors and personal commitment in the Hispanic Community. Nominees must be a corporate executive or owner, partner, or shareholder of at least 25% of the business.
- Small Business of the Year. Small Business that has made a professional and community-based impact through business activities within the Hispanic community. Business should have less than one hundred employees and have been an active business for more than five (5) years.
- Corporate Business of the Year. Corporate entity that has made both a professional and community-based impact through business endeavors in the Hispanic Community. It should employ 100 + personnel and have evident stability and growth.
- Woman in Business Award. This award is presented to a woman in a small and medium business who has demonstrated great results in her own business. It recognizes women who are helping create a legacy at their family-owned business or company.
How to Nominate: Members and non-members can submit nominations for someone to receive an award in any of the categories above. To submit a nomination or receive an award, you DON’T need to be an FCHCC member.
Big thank you to all our Sponsors and Partners!
360 Photo Fiesta
Koi Club Media
Sight & Sound Productions
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors!
Silver Sponsors: Bank of America, VyStar Credit Union and Arlington Toyota
Bronze Sponsors: Jacksonville Jaguars and EMED Multispecialty Group
Business Sponsors: Chase, Prosperity Home Mortgage and Meta Painting Contractors
Awards Sponsor: Jacksonville Jaguars
In-Kind Sponsors: DEX Imaging, Encore, DecoFruit and MiAddvantage Global Marketing and Communication
Questions? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org