Thank you for your interest in becoming an FCHCC member! We’re glad you’re here!
Corporate Members are allowed a 90-day grace period (all others 30 days) to pay their dues and remain active members. A member will be considered in good standing upon payment of dues. Our members come from all sectors of the community and rely on the FCHCC to:
- Create an interactive forum for everyone interested in a vibrant, multicultural economy
- Promote business opportunities through social interaction and education
- Positively impact and contribute to the regional economy
- Encourage and promote successful business practices within the Hispanic community
- Foster unity among all Hispanics in the business community and beyond
Ready to Join? click here!
Below you’ll find more membership levels, fees and benefits!
Membership Levels + Fees
Strategic Partner Trustee – $10,000
Leadership Trustee – $5,000
Large Corporation 2 – $2,500
Large Corporation 1 – $1,500
Non-profit #3 Organization 501 (c)3 (76+ employees) – $800
Non-Profit 2 501 (c)3 – (Small business 2 benefits) – $400
Non-Profit 1 501 (c)3 – (Small business 1 benefits) – $200
Small Business 2 – $500
Small Business 1 – $300
Individual (not representing a business) – $150
Student (not representing a business) – $25
Multi-Year Agreement Discounts
2 Year Agreement – 10% discount
3 Year Agreement – 30% discount
*Additional credit card processing fee of 3% applies
Check out all the benefits that come with each Membership level. It’s a great way to determine what membership type works best for you.
Associate Member (AM) Policy
An Associate Member is an employee of a FCHCC corporate or business member organization. Associate Members are entitled to member benefits, discounts, and attendance privileges to the monthly professional networking events. Below is the number of associates that FCHCC active members can bring to any networking event:
- Student/Individual Members = 1
- Small Business 1/Non-Profit 1 501 (c)3 = 2
- Small Business 2/Non-Profit 2 501 (c)3 = 4
- Non-Profit 3 501 (c)3 = 5
- Large Corporations = unlimited
- Leadership Trustees = unlimited
- Strategic Partners = unlimited
If you have any questions about the Associate Members Policy, please contact the Membership Committee by clicking here.
Membership fees can also be made by check or money order payable to:
First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 57972
Jacksonville, FL 32241
Benefits and fees are effective 1/1/2019 and subject to change by the Board of Directors.