For Immediate Release: May 8, 2023 – JACKSONVILLE, FL – The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (FCHCC) will host its annual Excellence in Business Awards – Talentos Hispanos on June 1, 2023 from 6 PM – 10 PM at The River Club, 1 Independent Drive #3500 Jacksonville FL 32202.
FCHCC’s Annual Excellence in Business Awards Ceremony, initiated in 2016 and continued in 2019 and in 2022. The ceremony is among the Hispanic Chamber’s signature events, for successful leaders who have exhibited an outstanding job performance in their industries and the community. A panel of judges will select and award nominees’ recognition in the following six (6) categories:
- Rising Star Award. Presented to the individual candidate who demonstrated growth and excelled in his or her field of professional accomplishments and community involvement impacting the area that the FCHCC serves. The candidate should be under 35 years of age and have 5 years of their chosen profession.
- Up & Coming Business Award. Presented to a business with less than five (5) years established, with stable financial growth, and a strong commitment to supporting the Hispanic Community.
- Business Leader of the Year. This award is recognizing an individual in the area served by FCHCC for having made professional and community-based impact through business endeavors and personal commitment in the Hispanic Community. Nominees must be a corporate executive or owner, partner, or shareholder of at least 25% of the business.
- Small Business of the Year. Small Business that has made a professional and community-based impact through business activities within the Hispanic community. Business should have less than one hundred employees and have been an active business for more than five (5) years.
- Corporate Business of the Year. Corporate entity that has made both a professional and community-based impact through business endeavors in the Hispanic Community. It should employ 100 + personnel and have evident stability and growth.
- Woman in Business Award. This award is presented to a woman in a small and medium business who has demonstrated great results in her own business. It recognizes women who are helping create a legacy at their family-owned business or company.
Entertainment will be provided by the Mandalla Music Band, North Florida’s top live band for private parties, weddings, corporate events and festivals. Mandalla performs a wide range of genres, traveling from a variety of Latin to America’s top 40 hits.
FCHCC Strategic and Large Corporate Partners are: Florida Blue, iHeart Media, CMG Cox Media Group, Southeastern Grocers, Prospera USA, Norsan Media, Sherwin-Williams, VyStar Credit Union, Jacksonville Transportation Authority (JTA) and MiAddvantage.
The First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (FCHCC) was created to encourage and promote sound, ethical and successful business practices in the Hispanic community and to further the recognition of Hispanic heritage and culture through educational endeavors. The First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (FCHCC) is committed to positively impact the regional economy by creating value, promoting and facilitating the success of Hispanic-owned businesses and by engaging the community at large. For more information about the First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, visit fchcc.com.
Media Contact: FCHCC Board of Directors
Phone: (904) 346-1118 ext. 3