Find Available Job Opportunities Listed Below
Simply click the job title to see the requirements for applying. Click here to learn more about submitting us your open job positions!
Insurance Agency Sr. Sales Agent (11044), Florida Blue, Jacksonville, FL
The primary emphasis of the Insurance Agency Senior Sales Agent is the inside sales
of multiple personal insurance products to prospects. In this role, you will build trusted
relationships with clients and strive to provide them with quality service and products.
An emphasis is to be placed upon the counseling and education of our clients to help
them understand their exposures and which carriers and products will best cover their
Essential Job Functions
NEW AND RETENTION SALES
- Generate new customer sales via qualified inbound/outbound calls.
- Process new and rewritten policies for existing clients utilizing comparative rater
- Answer questions and make changes to existing policies as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product offerings and product changes.
- Solicit cross-selling opportunities from existing and new customers.
- Deliver best-in- class customer experience and ensure ongoing satisfaction and
- Identify and overcome buying obstacles from new customers and existing members.
- Drive growth by meeting sales goals and objectives as established by the
management team which includes new sales and retention.
- Meet all company and client driven metrics for sales revenue, retention rates, quality,
compliance, and service level.
- Follow compliant sales scripts, and compliant procedures.
- Research and resolve disputes and problems within established guidelines.
- Complete, process and maintain applicable paperwork and records.
- Facilitate application process and perform field UW process for appropriate product(s).
Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Active general line 2-20 Florida state insurance license (Property and Casualty).
- 18 Months Experience as a property and casualty sales agent.
- Must be Bilingual- Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including well developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers and navigating among multiple systems and screens.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a goal oriented attitude.
- Demonstrated typing skills.
- Experience with listening and relating key information to comparable selling situations to apply appropriate responses and actions.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of experience as a property and casualty sales agent.
How to Apply
Go to Florida Blue’s website: https://www.floridablue.com/general/careers
Chase Bank Jobs Portal - Available Job Openings, Jacksonville, FL
You can review current jobs at: https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/2/moresearch.ftl?lang=en&location=50060
Everbank Jobs Portal - Available Job Openings, Jacksonville, FL
You can review current jobs at: https://about.everbank/careers/find-your-place.
JAXPORT Jobs Portal - Available Job Openings, Jacksonville, FL
You can review current jobs at: http://www.jaxport.com/work-with-us/careers
Publix Jobs Portal - Available Job Openings, Jacksonville, FL
You can review current jobs at: http://jobs.publix.com/jacksonville-jobs
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Jobs Portal - Available Job Openings, Jacksonville, FL
You can review current jobs at: http://jobsearch.hyatt.com/jacksonville/florida/usa/jobs/
AT&T Jobs Portal - Available Job Openings, Jacksonville, FL
You can review current jobs at: http://connect.att.jobs/jacksonville,-fl-jobs
JEA Jobs Portal - Available Job Openings, Jacksonville, FL
You can review current jobs at: https://www.jea.com/Career_Opportunities.aspx