For Immediate Release: January 23, 2023 – JACKSONVILLE, FL – On January 19, 2023, the First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce announced that nominations are open for the 2023 Excellence in Business Talentos Hispanos.
FCHCC’s Excellence in Business Awards Talentos Hispanos Ceremony is one of the Hispanic Chamber’s Annual Signature events where successful leaders who have exhibited an outstanding job in their industries and in the community are recognized. The first ceremony was held in 2016. The next event took place in 2019 when it was changed to an annual event, but because of COVID-19, the 3rd event was rescheduled and held on June 21, 2022.
Judges will be awarding candidates in the following six (6) categories:
- Rising Star Award. This award is presented to the individual candidate that is growing and rising in his or her field that use professional accomplishments and community involvement to impact the area that the FCHCC serves. The candidate is under 35 year of age and in their first 5 years of their chosen profession.
- Up & Coming Business Award. This award is presented to the business that is less than 5 years old, showing stable financial growth, and has a strong commitment to supporting the Hispanic Community.
- Business Leader of the Year. This award is presented to an individual in the area that the FCHCC serves who has made both a professional and community-based impact through business endeavors and personal commitment in the Hispanic Community. Nominees must be a corporate executive or an owner, partner or shareholder of at least 25% of the business.
- Small Business of the Year. This award is presented to the small business that has made both a professional and community-based impact through business endeavors in the Hispanic community. The business has less than 100 employees and is in business more than 5 years.
- Corporate Business of the Year. This award is presented to the corporate entity that has made both a professional and community-based impact through business endeavors in the Hispanic Community. This business employs 100 + employees and shows business stability and growth.
- Woman in Business Award. This award is presented to a woman in a small and medium business who has demonstrated great results in her own business. It recognizes women who are helping create a legacy at their family-owned business or company.
The deadline to submit nominations is April 15, 2023. Anyone can nominate and/or receive an award without being a member of the chamber. To submit nominations, click here for more information.
The 2023 Excellence in Business Awards Talentos Hispanos ceremony details will be announced on the chamber’s website and social media outlets.
FCHCC Strategic and Corporate Partners are: Florida Blue, iHeart Media, Southeastern Grocers, CMG, Prospera USA, Norsan Media, Jacksonville Transportation Authority (JTA), The Sherwin-Williams Company, VyStar Credit Union and MiAddvantage.
The First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (FCHCC) was created to encourage and promote sound, ethical and successful business practices in the Hispanic community and to further the recognition of Hispanic heritage and culture through educational endeavors. The First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (FCHCC) is committed to positively impact the regional economy by creating value, promoting and facilitating the success of Hispanic-owned businesses and by engaging the community at large. For more information about the First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, visit fchcc.com.
Media Contact: FCHCC Board of Directors
Phone: (904) 346-1118 ext. 3
Rising star award nominated
Hello David, thank you for reaching out to us! I will reach out to you via email, Warmest Regards!