First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to connecting local small businesses with resources to cope with the COVID-19 health crisis. Many businesses, organizations, and government agencies at all levels have are offering assistance to other businesses and the community. Below is a list we’ve compiled and it will be updated as more information becomes available.
Please click on any of the sections below to retrieve the information about each category.
Visit the North Florida District Website to learn about all their upcoming training opportunities. Learn about all the resources available to you through the SBA at SBA.gov. Visit SBA.gov/coronavirus for information on how the SBA can help your business recover from the effects of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Related Relief Resources
COVID-19 Related Relief Programs: Give us Your Feedback
SBA invites you to participate in a survey to assess your satisfaction with SBA’s customer service and communication on COVID-19 related grant and loan relief programs. The results will be used to monitor and improve the effectiveness of future SBA customer service and communications efforts. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete for each program from which you obtained financial assistance.
Conversation with Dr. Aquino from Baptist Health, Monica Hernandez, FCHCC President and Reporter Lorena Inclan – May 25, 2021
CDC & Other Health Resources
- Florida Blue COVID-19 Microsite – updated latest COVID-19 health and safety information across Florida
- Florida Blue Centers nurses and community specialists offer support and information about COVID-19 or testing locations, help find medical care or suggestions for mental well-being. They can also connect individuals and families to valuable services within their neighborhoods, help with food and transportation needs, or help find resources for those facing eviction or having their utilities turned off at no cost. Find a center near you.
- Florida Blue – A Minute with Dr. Kelli: A series of educational videos called A Minute With Dr. Kelli, featuring Dr. Kelli Tice Wells, Florida Blue’s senior medical director, medical affairs, provides tips on celebrating safely during the holidays, advice on why it’s important for children to get immunized, and ways to stay safe during the pandemic. We encourage you to share these resources with anyone who may benefit.
- Florida RX Coronavirus Informational Flyer
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Free 24/7 Bilingual Helpline Open to Provide Emotional Support during COVID-19 Health Crisis
- Preparing you Small Business and Employees for the Effects of the Effects of COVID-19 (Español)
- #COVID-19 Youtube (VIDEOS)
- #COVID-19 enEspañol YouTube (VIDEOS)
- Florida Chamber Follow Facts, Not Fear
- Florida Department of Health Covid-19
- Florida SBDC for Businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Coronavirus SBA Loans and CARES Act Assistance
- Jim Moran Institute Small Business Executive Program – Jacksonville
- Hubbard House‘s coronavirus considerations for survivors with limited English proficiency – Spanish, English
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources (Español)
- Small Business Disaster Relief: www.sba.gov/disaster
- COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses FAQs
- State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI)
- Microfinance Guarantee Program
- Florida SBDC Guide to Understanding Available Federal Disaster Loans Process and how Businesses can Stay Afloat Guide
- Hispanic Chamber Fund
- Businesses and Workplaces (Español)
- Recursos de la SBA en español
- Jacksonville SCORE Local Resources
- Florida Blue for Employers Microsite – To help employers and companies navigate the challenges of COVID-19, Florida Blue created a dedicated microsite for employers. It’s chockful of resources and recommendations on how companies can create a healthy and safe work environment. Employers can also find a link to download our COVID-19 Employer Toolkit, keeping businesses and employees safe during COVID-19, how to support employees who may be at greater risk of the virus, information on screening and testing, and so much more.