Isn’t It Time you Joined the FCHCC?
This is your opportunity to strengthen professional relationships, promote your business, and reach out to northeast Florida’s burgeoning Hispanic community.
The annual membership period runs for one year from the date a new member makes payment and renewable each year on that anniversary date. Find out about the benefits for all membership levels here. Download our membership brochure here. Join FCHCC today!
Corporate Members are allowed a 90-day grace period (all others 30-days) to pay their dues and remain active members. A member will be considered in good standing upon payment of dues. If you’re ready to join, click here to complete our membership application.
If you are renewing your membership, please click here.
Our members come from all sectors of the community and rely on the FCHCC to:
- Create an interactive forum for everyone interested in a vibrant, multicultural economy
- Promote business opportunities through social interaction and education
- Positively impact and contribute to the regional economy
- Encourage and promote successful business practices within the Hispanic community
- Foster unity among all Hispanics in the business community and beyond