It has been a great year for the FCHCC! We hosted our last business luncheon on December 10, 2015. It was very successful and we thank everyone who helped make this event happen. FCHCC thanks Cesar Grijota, 2015 Programs and Events Chair for his work in putting this luncheon together, his committee, FCHCC board members, Omni Hotel and Resorts (venue), and to Lt. Governor Lopez-Cantera for speaking to our members and friends.
pictured l to r: Roberto Sanchez, Andrea Reyes, Maribel Hernandez, Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera, Rebecca Black, Emmanuel Matias, and Cesar Grijota
Maribel Hernandez, 2015 President and CEO, had this to say about the event: “Many thanks to the Board Members that attended the luncheon today and to Cesar Grijota for coordinating a fantastic event that was attended by over 45 influential people (including elected officials) with media coverage both mainstream and Hispanic media. Great way to end the year! Together, we will make 2016 a historical year for the chamber and the Hispanic business community.”
Read some of the other kudos we received!
- “Congratulations for an incredible event today. Having the local mainstream media was exactly the type of coverage we have been needing to add. This will get plenty of attention in the local news and the community will see that Hispanics are making a difference in Jacksonville. We need more media coverage, both Hispanic and mainstream, at all local Hispanic events, especially now that we are starting this voting registration drive. Local politicians will pay start paying attention now. Congratulations again for a job well done.” ~ Leon J. Carrero, Aerostar SES LLC
- “It was a great event! Great job to everyone that put this together…the topics were great, the attendance was great, the food was great…it was all together a fantastic event.” ~ Andrea Reyes, Andrea Reyes Legal Services
- “…Congratulations!” – Maira Martelo, Jacksonville Public Education Fund
- “Cesar!!! Excelente!!! Congratulations.” ~ Roberto Sanchez, Universidad Cristiana Logos
- “Kudos to all! Can’t wait for the next luncheon.” ~ Jesus Montero, MHAAB
- “Congratulations on a successful event!! And so glad to that there was a media presence!” ~ Madelene Skinner, MadFab Media
- “…Very impactful and educational event. Congrats to all involved and let’s keep the momentum going. Saludos!” ~ Giselle Carson, Marks Gray Attorneys
- “Great Event…!” ~ Carlos Cruz, Hispanic NEXO
We are looking forward to an even better 2016! This is a great time join FCHCC or renew your membership! We wish you Happy Holidays and New Year!